Thursday, March 26, 2009

I'm Baaaack

So yes. It's (mostly) all gone, as of this afternoon. And so far, I'm really happy with my decision - and with Kevyn. Gotta love a hairdresser who just kind of does his thing and comes up with the haircut you didn't know you wanted. It feels so much more like Lindsay hair again.

I'm crossing my fingers that this will make it easier - not harder or more time-consuming - to deal with my hair every day. In any case... The near-constant ponytail HAD TO GO.

Today actually turned into a mostly-accidental Mommy Day. Geoff was off, and I managed to get in on a cancellation with Melissa (my favourite wax goddess at Tiber River) this morning, visited with Darcie (nail goddess extraordinaire) after my appointment with Melissa, met Christine for lunch at the mall, then got to have my hair appointment this afternoon.

I missed my boy and my baby, but it was really nice to get out for a little bit. And I'm woman enough to admit that I didn't quite manage to make it a baby-free day... I totally stopped in at home in between my appointment this morning and lunch with Christine to see Geoff and Briony for half an hour.

(Please forgive the makeup-less self portrait. I was busy this evening.)

Labels: , , , ,

6 Comments:

At March 26, 2009 11:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love the cut and it looks great on you! Make me want to cut mine short again.

 
At March 27, 2009 8:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome!! It looks really, really good! I don't regret cutting my hair. Yes...I HAVE to do it each morning, but I always feel nice and it takes way less time than it did to keep my long hair nice. I do miss my long flowing locks on occasion, but then I remind myself how often I didn't do it and pulled it back in a ponytail.

And yay for having a mommy day! It all sounded so lovely :)

 
At March 27, 2009 9:08 AM, Blogger Domestic Bloggess said...

Fantastic new look! Sounds like a great day :)

 
At March 27, 2009 12:24 PM, Blogger Kristen Loewen said...

I LOVE it!!

 
At March 27, 2009 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks and sounds like a refreshing day:)

 
At March 28, 2009 2:38 PM, Anonymous Sara Beth said...

Funny, that's what I miss most about my long hair - the ponytail. Good old reliable. But I know I won't miss the long hair in summer; short hair is just so nice in the heat. Looks great Linds!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home