Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Worrying About Today

Please say a prayer or send some positivity our way today if you think of it. We're flying home this evening - our plane leaves at 18.45 from Vancouver and lands in Winnipeg at 23.30. We've had a great trip, but in the last 24 hours it looks like all three of us have caught a slight cold/flu bug. I'm managing okay, but Geoff feels miserable - and Briony is all stuffed up. I need for Geoff to stay healthy enough to help with her lots because I can't hold her for hours on the plane. And I need for Briony to stay healthy enough that she'll do a great job flying again. Thanks so much!

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At February 25, 2009 10:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My prayers have been with you for the flying for today.Started especially that yesterday.Hope her ears are clear as flying affects the ears.Let us know when you return safely again today. EK

 
At February 25, 2009 4:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Praying for you guys! Hope you all feel better really soon.

 
At February 26, 2009 4:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I missed this one, but hopefully my prayers for health can still be answered for today!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home