Tuesday, February 03, 2009

Stressing

Yeah, so I've been in a total funk for the last week. I'm totally edgy and I'm not sleeping well and I know that I'm snapping too easily. I don't know why my mom's *final* surgery is stressing me out so much, but it is - and I'm not the only one. Please send lots of positive energy our way tomorrow.

UPDATE FEB 04.09 @ 15.30: My mom is back at home, and it sounds like everything went well. I'm still really weepy, though. So strange. I haven't had much time to dwell on it, because Briony picked today (of course) to be fussier than usual. Maybe that's a blessing :)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At February 03, 2009 11:58 PM, Blogger sherri said...

I am praying Linds.

 
At February 05, 2009 6:02 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stressing and blessing rhyme. Funny, eh?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home