Friday, January 30, 2009

Briony is Two Months Old (belated)

Where is the time going??? And, more importantly, if I'm currently unemployed - why the heck did it take me an extra two weeks to write this post? :)

New Things This Month:
- Celebrating Briony's first Christmas
- Briony's first road trip, to Rock Lake to spend the weekend between Christmas and New Years with my mom's family
- Briony's first house party: New Years at our place
- Bringing Briony to the Moms Group I joined back in the fall
- First smile (December 26)
- First giggle (January 11)
- First immunizations (January 16)
- Our curious baby is discovering EVERYTHING, and getting so much better at playing in her gym and exercising her neck during 'tummy time'

Favourite Moments:
- Those first smiles and giggles melted my heart into a huge gooey puddle... I'll never, ever get tired of watching those expressions of absolute joy and delight on our daughter's face
- Watching people - especially Geoff and my dad - make all kinds of ridiculous faces in an attempt to get Briony giggling
- Having a baby with us for Christmas
- Taking Briony to the mall to go Christmas shopping with 'Auntie' Emily

Looking Forward To:
All the Christmases coming when Briony will understand what it's all about.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home