Wednesday, January 21, 2009

A Little Adventure

Today, B and I went on an adventure. I packed her up and we headed over to Polo Park for our very first attempt at a Stars & Strollers movie.

She did GREAT. Actually, she was sleeping by the end of the trailers, and proceeded to sleep until the lights came back on at the end of the movie. We walked over to the mall and I fed her before we did a little mall walking (ahem, SHOPPING) and then headed for home before she started getting grumpy. I'm so happy about how the afternoon went, because this is a very nice field trip option for us on Wednesdays when it's yucky outside and we're getting bored at home.

As a sidenote, the movie we saw was Marley & Me. It was super cute. Very simple, and I liked it a lot.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At January 22, 2009 11:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been thinking it might be a nice option for us too - but now that James has hit two years-old, and I still haven't gone, I believe my window of opportunity has closed. No way would he sit in a an unmoving stroller for that long. Glad you went and had a good experience!

 
At January 22, 2009 11:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad that worked for you and Briony. Good for cabin fever:)

 
At January 22, 2009 9:37 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

Heather, there were other moms there with toddlers - one of them spread out a blanket on the floor in front of her (in the first row of the upper section of the theatre) and her little guy played with a bunch of toys during the movie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home