Sunday, January 11, 2009

The Most Beautiful Thing

Geoff and Briony and I have been enjoying a quiet day at home. Geoff and Briony were cuddling on the couch and he was making faces at her and making her smile... And then those smiles turned to her first full-on giggles. We missed catching them on video, but the camera is sitting there and ready to go for the next time :)

This video is from just a few seconds after the giggles stopped. Don't mind the documentary on typography that's playing in the background. I know, I know... We are *so* super cool.


Photo and video editing at www.OneTrueMedia.com

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At January 12, 2009 9:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry...I feel foolish but I've been playing this video over and over. It makes me smile - a really big smile.

 
At January 12, 2009 10:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Me too:)

 
At January 13, 2009 2:09 PM, Blogger Elleah said...

I still remember when Kiera first laughed...she was about 2 1/2 months old and propped on the couch by herself. I still have no clue what made her laugh, but it was one of the best sounds in the world!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home