Thursday, January 22, 2009

Couch Potato

The longer I'm home, the more I appreciate the occasional brainlessness of television on DVD. I couldn't figure out why, because I've never been a really big television watcher, but I've realized that there are two reasons for this current madness:
1. Watching back-to-back episodes of anything makes you feel more invested in the characters, and they become some (admittedly sad) form of adult company when you're at home with a baby all day.
2. Watching television on DVD - instead of on television - bypasses all the commercials that I inevitably analyze because I'm hard-wired to think of everything through the lens of my work in advertising.

So I'm completely caught up on Entourage now. And I need to pick a new series... Preferably funny (whether it's on purpose or not - hehe). I have a few ideas - some that I watched but missed episodes of, and some that were recommended already. But I can't seem to decide. Probably because I don't really care enough.

Want to help? Please comment and leave your suggestions.

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At January 22, 2009 10:52 PM, Blogger sherri said...

Big Bang Theory is the funniest sitcom I have ever watched. You can check it out on surfthechannel.com

 
At January 23, 2009 1:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brothers & Sisters is fantastic!

 
At January 23, 2009 5:49 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I have season one of The Smurfs!!!

 
At January 23, 2009 11:53 PM, Blogger Allison Friesen said...

Ugly Betty's a funny one. I agree - Big Bang Theory is very funny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home