Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Thank You

A great big THANK YOU to whoever prayed that I'd have a good night.

I came home from work and tried to have a nap - with no luck at all. Geoff and I went to go see a movie, and got home around 10. And by 11, I was sound asleep in bed - and slept through to 8 this morning (with a couple of bathroom trips, of course, but I fell back asleep quickly every time). I feel absolutely human again today. YAY.

I'm at work this morning, then I took the afternoon off to accompany my mom to an information session at CancerCare. Maybe not exactly like the cool girly stuff we used to do together... But I'm looking forward to spending some Mom Time :)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At September 17, 2008 10:47 AM, Blogger Elleah said...

Yay for sleep. :) I pray you get much more before the baby comes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home