Tuesday, September 09, 2008

It's Tuesday

I'm having a bad day.

I don't think it's any one thing... It's a bunch of little stress triggers that have all converged on this oddly sunny Tuesday in September. It's just not a good day. So I think I'm going to leave it at that. I hate dwelling on those negative feelings and giving them so much power. At this point, I'm just kind of on survival mode - and I'm deciding that tomorrow is going to be a much better day.

Fortunately, I took the time to put together a meal plan and grocery list last night that should be good for the rest of this week. (I know. I'm a 40 year old housewife. But I figured I'd give this kind of domestic planning a try.) And Geoff was a sweetie and picked up groceries today. So at least I can make a good dinner when I get home tonight... At almost eight months pregnant and working full time, I'm finding it almost impossible to do both - grocery shopping AND cooking - in the same evening. And it's amazing what a proper (healthy) meal does for a person's outlook on life.

That's what I'm hoping, anyway. I'm really hoping to scrape together the energy to clean the other half of the bathroom tonight that I just didn't have the gumption to finish yesterday.

Remember when this blog was about a young single gal and all her zany adventures working as an entry-level ad agency minion, going on disastrous first dates, and dealing with a ridiculous revolving door of roommates in crappy apartments?... :)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At September 09, 2008 3:50 PM, Blogger gloria said...

LOL @ that girl, that wasn't that long ago little lady

 
At September 09, 2008 4:06 PM, Blogger Domestic Bloggess said...

At least you can know that even on the worst of days you keep your humour about you and it lends itself to some pretty amusing writing, non? I sure do think so :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home