Friday, October 05, 2007

All Happy and Official

Okay, I have to brag... Because my *husband* (crazy!) totally made my day with his thoughtfulness this morning. I had to get up super-early for a client meeting, and while I was getting ready, he was downstairs surprising me with breakfast: bacon, eggs, toast, orange juice, coffee. And then he drove me to work.

I'm fully intending to enjoy this now, so I can look back on it fondly when we're old and cranky and hate our lives and each other.

KIDDING :)

So far today, we've also received a phone call that our Marriage Certificate is ready for pick-up - which Geoff took care of (noticing a pattern? he's off work until the 12th). Then we took that and went to get my Manitoba health card updated. AND we got our confirmation that our cruise in Greece has been booked. Very excited about both of these developments.

Here's a map of where we'll be visiting:

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At October 06, 2007 9:13 AM, Blogger esther said...

hey lindsay
congrats!!!
your wedding snapshots are beautiful!!
ok, and i am slightly jealous of your up and coming itinerary!!! :)

 
At October 06, 2007 9:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

A cruise in Greece? Oh my word! That sounds amazing. You guys are going to have so much fun. And it's so nice to hear that Geoff is treating you like a queen : )

 
At October 06, 2007 11:06 PM, Blogger gloria said...

sounds like a keeper for sure.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home