Wednesday, October 10, 2007

AcuWHAT?!

So hands up if you knew that acupuncturists sometimes attach little tiny electrodes to the needles they stick all over you in order to 'get deeper and make the treatment more effective'? Holy crap. Not really a great surprise at 8 am when you're in a hospital gown and haven't had your first cup of coffee yet. But despite my discomfort, it didn't NOT work. And Geoff very kindly distracted me from my near-panic by reading excerpts from my new Colbert book.

This is supposed to be the magical week - typically, it's the third or fourth treatment where you can really start to feel a difference (if you're going to). Today was number three. Next week Friday is number four. And we shall see...

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At October 10, 2007 12:44 PM, Blogger Black Out Photography said...

Nice pic to go along with that posting! REALLY makes me want to try it. lol. I hope it works for you. :)

 
At October 10, 2007 12:49 PM, Blogger ka said...

I agree with Jess. Drama Queen much? I hardly think they stuck needles in your eyes. :)

Fingers crossed...

 
At October 10, 2007 2:01 PM, Blogger gloria said...

oh, I sure hope it works!

 
At October 12, 2007 2:50 PM, Blogger Crystal said...

Fourth time's the charm I hear.

(sending the few remaining positive thoughts I have your way)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home