Monday, April 09, 2007

Grrr (Bad Day)

I have very nearly survived my day. All that's left is a load or two of laundry, a phone call to my boy, and an early bedtime.

It was one of those days that was just chock full of little annoyances. Is everyone coming off a sugar high? Is it a full moon? Or am I simply grasping at straws in a futile attempt to explain away a world full of chaos?

It was nothing major. A hurt feeling or two. A cranky coworker. Someone in my parking spot. I reacted reasonably well until probably 4 pm - since then, I must admit, I've been on a little bit of a tirade. I sought a little zen in a massage chair while I had a pedicure this evening, but the spell was broken when I re-entered the real world. The worst part is, I know that I'm being a bitch but I simply don't care.

I'm having dinner now in hopes that a little food in my stomach might help. But I think I'll officially quarantine myself from other humans until tomorrow morning. It'll better for world peace and all that.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home