Thursday, January 04, 2007

No More Chrismukah

The powers of Jesus and Moses combined weren't enough to save the Cohens and their friends.

'Fox has bid farewell to Warner Bros. TV's The O.C., cancelling the four-season-old series that has been struggling in the ratings this season. The sun will set for the last time on the once-hot series on Thursday, Feb. 22, in its 9-10 p.m. time slot. All original episodes will air from this Thursday through the last episode. "This feels like the best time to bring the show to its close," says Josh Schwartz, creator and executive producer of The O.C.'
- B&C

I'm not going to wax poetic about the cancellation of my favourite guilty pleasure show. But this might mean that I'll turn into a Grey's Anatomy girl. Hey, a girl's gotta watch SOMETHING brainless and gratuitous on Thursday nights. And I won't go back to ER. It hasn't been the same since Clooney left, and you know it.

L

PS - Before anyone starts correcting me (GEOFF), I left out The Office on purpose. I know it's on Thursdays, and we all know I watch it religiously, but it's neither brainless nor gratuitous.

2 Comments:

At January 04, 2007 10:29 PM, Blogger sherri said...

funny that you say this, I sit here watching the OC as I read this? By the way I am home now. See you soon

 
At January 08, 2007 8:27 AM, Blogger Aaron Scott said...

All I can say is, thank goodness.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home