Friday, July 07, 2006

Home again. (Kind of.)

Just walked in the door and I am TIRED. Whose idea was it to do a volunteer work project this weekend??? I have four hours to get myself cleaned up, unpacked, repacked, and in Niverville for departure. A bunch of us (seventeen people at last count) are heading up past Winnipegosis to fix up a summer camp before its campers come flooding in on Monday. Sounds like it will be lots of painting and cleaning, which will be okay. The crummy thing is that I won't be allowed to jump in the lake when we finish our work for the day, because of the healing tattoo.

At this point, I'm thinking one step at a time... Shower. Then unpack. The repack. I don't think this whole nap idea is actually going to come to fruition.

L

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home