Friday, June 09, 2006

Keep Walking

So. I walked to work today. It was fascinating... I drive the same route every single day, and there are so many buildings and parks and little things I have absolutely never seen. There are also some very interesting people out and about at 8.15 in the morning, walking through downtown. It's a totally bizarre mix of professionals, students, homeless people, granola people, and unidentifiables. I probably looked like a student.

Yesterday, I went to go pick out tank tops with Bethany and the girl at Smart Set looked at one I had on - she was like 'ooh, you can dress that up to go out, or wear it with jeans for school!' Um... School? I ran some quick math, and I graduated from university - count 'em - four years ago. Sigh. I'll be grateful when I'm 40. I'll be grateful when I'm 40. I'll be grateful when I'm 40.

In the meantime, I FEEL 40. How can my knees hurt so much from a 45 minute walk? I walk for 45 minutes all the time. I'm blaming it on the seven hundred pound backpack I had on.

L

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home