Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Oh, the humanity...

I'm working on working up the nerve to go to bed... It is HOT in my room. And (unfortunately) not in THAT way. It's so warm and muggy outside that you could probably choke on the air, and the situation indoors is not really much better.

Whenever I'm just icky and hot like this, I am tempted to exclaim dramatically: "The heat... My god, the heat!" What's an uncomfortable life situation without a well-placed Seinfeld reference? Especially a reference from the best episode of all time. Plus, the quiz said I was a drama queen :)

Anyway. My fan's been running for a while now, so maybe I'll go try to sleep. Or maybe I'll be a princess and go sleep on the couch downstairs where it's cool. Wow, Lindsay. It's only MAY. You are going to lose on this whole survival of the fittest thing before August.

Unless you crazy wilderness-worshipping people have been wrong all along - maybe it's the WEAK who survive. Huh? Huh?! Betcha didn't think about THAT!

L

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home