Thursday, May 25, 2006

Drama Queen

Okay, so last night wasn't that bad after all.

And tonight was great - Em came over and watched the Alias series finale with me. Can I just say for the record that I LOVE happy endings. Plus I got Emily to say 'sneaky weasel' out loud, so it was pretty much a good day all around :)

I know it was uber-cheesy that they brought Michael Vartan back to life for the last couple of episodes, but it made me ridiculously happy - that kind of happy where you know that it's totally and completely disproportionate to the actual thing that you're happy about. Can't help it... He's dreamy in a totally attainable, boy-you-had-a-crush-on-in-high school kind of way.

Or maybe it was just the whole bad-guy-killing secret agent thing that was making it work for me. I must admit that as soon as we realized that his 'real' name was Andre and that he had some dark little secrets of his own... Mmm. A man with some edge who's more take-home-to-mom-friendly than Colin Farell. And he speaks foreign languages and plays hockey. Um, where do I sign up?

L

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home