Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I did this quiz to prove you all wrong... Umm... It didn't really work out quite the way I had imagined.





You Are a Drama Queen (or King)


(You are more dramatic than 70% of the population.)


And the oscar goes to... you!

You're all about overreacting and just plain acting.

You see the world as your stage, and give a great performance.


And while you're friends may find you entertaining at times...

Everyone's secretly hoping that you'll just chill a little.

(But they'd never tell you - they fear your wrath!)



Are You a Drama Queen (or King)?

1 Comments:

At May 12, 2006 2:19 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

Okay, so I know I'm more dramatic than lots of my friends. But Kari-Ann came in at 30%. There's no way I'm a full 40% more dramatic than she is.

Am I?

L

 

Post a Comment

<< Home