Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Hair Update

I know that there are starving children in Africa, yadda, yadda, yadda... But this little hair crisis of mine has been all-consuming today. I'm totally hideous. Even eternally polite Christine thinks so :)

I called the salon this morning and they wanted to book me another appointment with The Girl Who Wrecked My Hair - and told me I'd need to pay to see anyone else. HELLO. Yeah, one quick chat with the manager corrected that little suggestion. I'm seeing one of their 'senior stylists' after work today, but I still haven't decided if I'm going to let them touch it. I'm so scared of over-processing and having icky straw hair.

A perfect solution for me right now would be a colour fix and a discount on Saturday's disaster.

I'll let you know how it all turns out...

L

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home