Thursday, October 28, 2010

Um, WHAT?!

I painted a mug today at MOMs group. This involved deliberately participating in activity that the majority of the world would consider to be a 'craft' - and what's even creepier is that I actually found the process to be somewhat enjoyable. That's right, folks. HELL FROZE OVER. Granted, I wasn't very crafty about it - it's basically one solid colour (hey, you can take Lindsay to a crafty MOMs group meeting, but you can't make her crafty!).

Photos to follow after said mug has been fired and returned to me next week.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At October 28, 2010 3:44 PM, Blogger Domestic Bloggess said...

Oh I was so bummed to miss out but we had a show and tell to prep and plan for today - my little man's first!

Can't wait to see your creation! Sounds like it was fun!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home