Friday, September 24, 2010

One Moment With Briony

After dinner tonight, I was sitting on the couch and Briony was playing in the living room. I looked at her and it was just one of those moments that kind of takes your breath away, where you look at your child and think 'oh WOW, she's awesome' and I couldn't help myself... I leaned down and kissed her on the forehead. She looked up at me with her beautiful blue eyes and said, 'Mama, I am VERY CUTE.'

Sigh.

This will be the root of all our problems :)

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At September 25, 2010 2:39 PM, Anonymous Marilyn said...

Can't say she has a low self esteem:)

 
At September 25, 2010 5:24 PM, Blogger Amber said...

And at least she's honest :)

 
At September 25, 2010 10:39 PM, Anonymous Momma said...

And cutie pie said, "that's a nice grandma" after our chat on the phone today :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home