Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Day at the Lake

This past Sunday, the portion of my family that still resides in Manitoba spent a day at the lake to hang out in the incredible sunshine and christen my dad's new pontoon boat (and my parents' new seasonal campsite).

There's just something about the lake. I swear, as soon as we turn off the highway and start heading into town, my entire body takes this slow deep breath and I can feel right down to my toes. Awesomeness. Can't wait to spend lots more time out there this summer.




Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At May 18, 2010 12:57 PM, Blogger Domestic Bloggess said...

Could she be ANY cuter?

Answer: Absolutely not.

I love the lake too :)

 
At May 18, 2010 1:17 PM, Anonymous Marilyn said...

Great parents/grandparents to provide such a lovely place to enjoy outside with family.

 
At May 18, 2010 2:48 PM, Blogger Lenore @ Lather. Write. Repeat. said...

I think I basically moved back to Manitoba because of the lakes. I missed them too much in Alberta. Manitoba summers with weekends at the lake? The best thing in the world!

XO
Lenore

 

Post a Comment

<< Home