Thursday, July 16, 2009

Thursday Smile

Yep, it's a day early, but I needed one today.

Here's the video. Enjoy!

In other news... It appears that there was no permanent damage done by my fall yesterday - just some inflammation and tendon issues behind/underneath my kneecap that should correct themselves and a minor rotator cuff injury to my shoulder (plus some scrapes and bruises). YAY. Today was rough, but Geoff was able to take a 'family sick' day to help out. It was a total lifesaver because I could not have lifted Briony today. Here's hoping tomorrow is significantly better, because I'm going to be largely on my own and out in Kleefeld getting ready for the wedding.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At July 16, 2009 10:31 PM, Anonymous Momma said...

very funny. I laughed. She actually sounds like her!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home