Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The Plan

So my friend Amber and I had a good laugh yesterday when we realized that we'd both decided - completely independently - to start Jillian Michaels workout programs within 24 hours of each other. What can I say... Great minds *obviously* think alike :)

I checked out the one Amber had started (30 Day Shred) and I tried it this morning. I like both DVDs for different reasons - but I think that the 30 Day Shred will be more easily maintained for right now, and I'll add in the Banish Fat Boost Metabolism every once in a while to mix things up. The 30 Day Shred is the *perfect* length - around 20 minutes total - and it was pretty awesome to get in everything important in a short enough time that Briony was happy to play in her 'gym' and watch me.

Amber jumped on the chance to be my email workout buddy and hold me accountable this month. And I'm feeling so much better about not tackling this challenge on my own.

And so it begins. I just finished for today: Day 2 of 30. I can't believe how much better I feel about myself this afternoon after the workout compared to this morning before it.

(If anyone else is interested, all the Chapters and Indigo locations in Winnipeg have it in stock as of yesterday...)

While I was jumping around and looking goofy, Briony had a little workout of her own... Just as I was completing the final cool down stretch, she rolled from her front to her back for the first time :)

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At March 11, 2009 8:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm all for 'support/naggers'. Hang in there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home