Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Joys of Mommyhood

***TMI WARNING***

So I've just about manage to clean up Briony's first projectile vomit experience. Oh my god, that was disgusting. Whether it's fortunate or unfortunate, I graciously received the majority of the mess. And it happened during a sleepover at my parents' place (Geoff is at work and we decided to come for a visit) - again, not sure if that's fortunate or unfortunate. I'm guessing that it was mostly fortunate for me and definitely unfortunate for my parents. It was nice to have my mom around to help, and to reassure me that it's normal and that my baby does not have some obscure and life-threatening puking disease.

Briony's cleaned up and sleeping. The majority of the splatter has been cleaned up. My second load of laundry is in the washer (yeah, TWO). I've showered. Now it's off to bed with wet hair (which will look AWESOME in the morning, but I'm way too tired to care right now).

This wasn't in any of my books... :)

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At January 25, 2009 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I'm sorry :( I lived with projectile spit-up for the first 7 months of Aidan's life. It sucked. Big time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home