Thursday, September 18, 2008

TGIT

TGIT... Because that means tomorrow is FRIDAY! :)

Yesterday was another rough night. Not my worst, but far from the glorious eight hours I'd really been hoping for. It made for a long day today - and I'll even admit to losing my cool about some stressful work stuff. Fortunately, Christine and Dolly were quick to suggest a sunshiny walk to Starbucks. It was 26 degrees outside - and we treated ourselves to (decaf) Passionfruit Iced Lemonade - and I was feeling much more Lindsay-like by the time we returned to the office.

Highly pregnant women should have much more relaxed jobs than working in advertising. Seriously.

I wasn't really sure how I'd manage to drag myself to prenatal yoga tonight. As always, I am *so* glad that I did. My yoga instructor also happens to be a massage therapist, and she ended off our session tonight with the best savasana ever, working her way around the room to do some lower back massage on each of us. Yummy. I always leave class feeling like my body is working again, instead of feeling like we're at odds against each other.

And then it's Friday :)

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home