Thursday, July 17, 2008

Bag Lady

So I'm seriously digging Kate Spade right now. I've always loved her bags and accessories, but the baby bags? Ridiculous. They are absolutely adorable - and making me believe that I could tote one of these around for a year or two, no problem.

A couple of sexy baby bags that I've been coveting...







So what do the moms out there think... What piece of baby bag wisdom do you wish you'd known before you bought yours? What did you end up choosing, and would you make the same decision next time?

Labels:

4 Comments:

At July 17, 2008 11:17 AM, Blogger Charlene said...

i wish I had known that I would need it. i just put whatever I need for the trip in my purse...I diaper or two, those travel wipe things, and a bottle...we have three diaper bags, and the only time we used one was on our trip back home, carry on for the plane! :-)

 
At July 17, 2008 11:19 AM, Blogger Charlene said...

correction....*Wouldn't need it

 
At July 17, 2008 11:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As long as you take a couple of spare empty plastic bags and a change of clothing along for the dirty diapers and/or clothes, with Charlene's idea, you're OK with any bag. (Shared by a relatively unfashionable Mom:)

 
At July 21, 2008 9:50 AM, Blogger ka said...

Well. My sister-in-law and I IRONICALLY bought the exact same bag. I love it, and it suits me just fine. And I've started using it as my purse since it's WAY too difficult to remember to check that I have a purse AND a diaper bag when I leave the house.

My sister-in-law, though, had to go and buy a new diaper bag. She ended up only breast feeding for 6 weeks and the bag we have is not nearly large enough to carry a couple of bottles if she's gone for the afternoon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home