Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Bragging About The Boy

Happy sigh. I married a good man. I just had to pause in my day and share that Geoff came home from his night shift this morning with a half-caf caramel macchiato in hand for his still-sleeping wife. So, really, how could today be anything less than a good day?

And it gets even better... Somehow, we have managed to schedule *two* consecutive date nights this week. Tonight, we're headed to go check out the advance screening of the new Batman movie. And tomorrow, he made reservations for yummy, carb-laden Italian food before we go and enjoy Ballet in the Park.

Even after 27 years of life on this planet, it never ceases to amaze me how life manages to create its own balance. This is such a hard week for me. But I got to enjoy some great Lindsay Time on Monday night, a few wonderful hours with my friend Kristen yesterday - and now two evenings to reconnect with my husband before I figure out my weekend schedule of family/chemo time. But I have so many people who are doing so much in little ways to take care of me. Kind of makes you realize that everything is going to be okay.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home