Monday, June 09, 2008

The One With The Great Flood

At least, I *imagine* that this is how Noah's whole situation may have gotten started. Holy cow, can it ever rain a lot here!

After another fun double-date with Jason & Amy last night (we saw Iron Man again, and it was awesome again), we spent a quiet day at home with Geoff's parents on Monday. We got some packing done, ran a few errands, Geoff and I made dinner for them, and then we spent a few hours with his sister Carole & Ray and a few of their kids. It was a great day until I decided I'd like to end it by crashing in front of the TV for half an hour and Geoff found a show about cars that he insisted he had to watch... Sigh. Not *quite* what I'd had in mind. But it put me to sleep pretty effectively :)

Tomorrow promises to be quiet... Geoff's mom is taking us to a local shop for tea and scones in the morning, and we need to be at the airport by 14.30. We'll be back home in Winnipeg by bedtime (and I'm back at work at 08.00 on Wednesday).

I'm feeling pretty stuffed up and on the verge of sick - and praying that I'll stay healthy at least until the plane lands. I hadn't fully considered the implications of a sinus cold + flying + a pregnancy that means I can't take any type of drug that would actually help this situation. Ugh. And so I pray.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At June 10, 2008 4:28 PM, Blogger Crystal said...

i will pray too. hope you have a great flight home.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home