Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Not Quite Dead Yet

So I'm going to go out on a limb here and declare that I made some progress today - progress that was earned by sitting on our couch like a lump, watching TV, taking some naps, drinking some tea, and... No, wait. That was all.

This morning, I figured I was just as sick as yesterday. By noon, I revised that number to 10% better. Tonight, I'm thinking I'm maybe halfway back to healthy. Woohoo! Still a little feverish (but not shaky anymore), still dealing with a sore and scratchy throat (but my voice is back), still blowing my nose every fourteen seconds (but I've had a few brief intervals where I could actually breathe a little bit), still coughing (but no longer feeling like those coughing fits will fracture my ribs), still dealing with a sinus headache and congestion (but the pain's backed down from that totally mind-numbing misery).

In short, I think that I'll live to see tomorrow. Whether tomorrow includes making an appearance at the office or not is yet to be determined.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At June 18, 2008 3:37 PM, Blogger gloria said...

way to be a trooper!

 
At June 18, 2008 4:46 PM, Blogger Domestic Bloggess said...

I hope you're feeling better today!

 
At June 19, 2008 11:52 AM, Blogger Crystal said...

I'm glad to see there's SOME improvement. Hope you get better soon.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home