Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Update

Thanks to all of you for your concern and support last night. Incredibly, my mom's trip to the hospital had the best possible outcome. The surgeon met them there and was able to drain the abcess immediately. There were absolutely no complications, and my mom started to feel better immediately. Better yet, the surgeon was able to confirm that there are no signs of infection - which is a total answer to prayer. This means that surgery can proceed on Tuesday as planned.

My parents were back home again before 10 pm, and my mom called and sounded about 200% better than when I'd seen her earlier in the evening. HUGE sigh of relief :)

Labels: ,

6 Comments:

At April 30, 2008 10:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

YAY!! We prayed. God is awesome.

Mel

 
At April 30, 2008 10:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad everything went well! What a huge blessing.

 
At April 30, 2008 12:02 PM, Blogger Domestic Bloggess said...

wonderful news :)

 
At April 30, 2008 9:54 PM, Blogger it's a gong show... said...

praise the Lord!

thinking of you often.

 
At May 01, 2008 12:16 AM, Blogger Crystal said...

That is such good news! I only got checked my emails/blogs today and was praying everything was ok.

Still praying.

 
At May 02, 2008 5:54 PM, Blogger Jeremy said...

This is a silver lining in a dark cloud...good news. We've been getting regular updates from Pearl and we're hoping for the best for your mom and your family.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home