Monday, April 28, 2008

Team Sherri

I don't know who I am without a project... And here's the news on my latest and greatest undertaking. I'm putting together a massive team - TEAM SHERRI - for the Run for the Cure event happening on Sunday, October 5.

Please email me (or join our event on Facebook) to find out more about how you can join in. And if you're not in Winnipeg, it doesn't matter - there are simultaneous events being held across the country that you can sign up for as part of Team Sherri.

Check out all the details at www.cbcf.org - from there, you can register online (in Step Two, let 'em know that you're part of Team Sherri). In case you need any extra encouragement to show up, I'll personally be waddling a 1K less than a month before my due date - you won't want to miss it :)

If you can't make it to the event, but you'd like to show your support, please visit my fundraising page and make a donation (anything $20+ is tax receiptable).

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

At April 28, 2008 6:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so there beside you!!! Go team go!

 
At April 28, 2008 7:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great:) I'll be there in spirit - hope that counts.

 
At April 28, 2008 7:25 PM, Blogger gloria said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At April 28, 2008 7:26 PM, Blogger gloria said...

in like flynn, and i invited my little girl too!

 
At April 28, 2008 7:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

count me in!

 
At April 29, 2008 12:26 PM, Blogger Black Out Photography said...

Unless this baby comes early I'll be waddling right there with you!

 
At April 29, 2008 3:44 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

That's so awesome, you guys! We have a bunch of people signed up already - and the more, the merrier :)

 
At April 29, 2008 8:30 PM, Blogger esther said...

i'll be walking too, with my mama's team :) love that your doing it!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home