Monday, March 17, 2008

A Brief Intermission

Hello to all my lovely blog readers...

Have I told you lately how very much I appreciate you? It means so much that you care enough to check in with me, even when I'm too busy and wrapped up in myself to be a 'real' friend and go for coffee with you.

Just wanted to give you all a little heads-up that I think I'll be taking a couple of days off from the blogging world. There is just so much going on in my life and in my family right now - I need to be spending real-world time with those people right now, and processing some of my feelings privately before I'm ready to share them.

Thanks for understanding, and I'll see you soon. In the meantime, I'd still love to hear from you :)

Have a great week! *hugs*

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

At March 17, 2008 11:37 AM, Blogger Crystal said...

Hope everything is ok.

Have a great week.

 
At March 17, 2008 1:48 PM, Blogger it's a gong show... said...

totally understandable. thinking and praying for you all.

 
At March 17, 2008 3:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still praying...hard! Keep your chin up and the faith strong, friend. You're in good hands.

 
At March 17, 2008 9:18 PM, Blogger Margaret said...

Hope everything is going okay. Keep the faith sister!

 
At March 18, 2008 5:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

 
At March 18, 2008 9:57 PM, Blogger gloria said...

you do what's best for you.... don't worry about those of us you have abandoned out here in cyber-land.... we will be just fine ... *sniff*

 
At March 19, 2008 12:27 PM, Blogger Domestic Bloggess said...

Praying for your mom and thinking of you lots this week. Hoping all is turning out well.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home