Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Monday Secret (slightly belated)



This secret made me think about our rousing game of 'Would You Rather?' - a game that Amber brought along to Girls Night on Saturday. It's funny how something that most people assume would bring stability and hope and happiness can accomplish none of those things.

I don't think I'd want to know either.

But it makes me think about other unknowns in my life. I worry about whether I'll ever be healthy again. I worry about whether my career will go the way I want it to. I worry about how - when we decide to start a family - we, like anyone else, is not guaranteed smooth sailing. I worry about losing people who I love.

But maybe I don't really want to know any of those things either. Maybe it's all just better left in God's hands. And I'll just worry about today and live my life in the best way that I know how.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At February 28, 2008 11:22 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that's actually in the Bible- "Don't worry about anything instead pray about everything. Tell God your needs and don't forget to thank Him for His answers. If you do this you will experience the peace of God which is far more wonderful than the human mind can understand. His peace will keep your thoughts and hearts quiet and at rest as you trust in Christ Jesus."
love Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home