Friday, February 01, 2008

Fun on a Friday

Geoff and I had a great time tonight, reconnecting with some of the Joints in Motion team from Athens at Pasta la Vista. Lots of laughter, lots of stories and pictures, and LOTS of motivation for me to get active again! Both Tara and Lana have tried to coerce me into trying out their gyms, and Lana was pushing hard for us to come do the Fargo half-marathon in May. UGH. I don't know if I'm there yet, but I'll definitely think about it. One of the great bonuses that's come from Joints in Motion has been exposure to these incredible people who live such amazing, active lives.


Back Row: Lana, Laura, and Tara (full marathoners), Geoff & Me (10K walkers represent!) / Front Row: Fred (cheer team), Julie (full marathoner), Lynn & Chris (trainers extraordinaire)

And... SURPRISE! In between work and dinner, I stopped in to see Kevyn and cut off all my hair :)

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At February 02, 2008 11:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The 'new you'...now you can just toss it off your face and not tie it up:) Looks great!

 
At February 02, 2008 2:52 PM, Blogger Domestic Bloggess said...

What a sassy, super fantastic new "do"!

 
At February 03, 2008 10:50 AM, Blogger gloria said...

love the new hair.

looks like dinner was fun too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home