Thursday, December 13, 2007

Quick Little Update

I know, I know. I am seriously due for a *real* blog post. And it's coming. This week has been incredibly busy, and I am exhausted. Let's put it in perspective: I've been coming in early for work every day (I'm writing this just a little before 7 am from the office), I've been staying til 7ish every night, and I've been working from home in between.

The good news is that there is light at the end of this tunnel - the projects that are sort of consuming me right now are wrapping up - but the weekend cannot come soon enough!

In the meantime, if you're looking for an interesting blog reading adventure, you can always join in the Joyous Days of Gilbetron festivities over at Evan's place :)

Labels:

1 Comments:

At December 13, 2007 1:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

6:57 ?? I didn't know it came 2 times in one day. I hope you get a really sweet Christmas bonus.

Check out The Story of Stuff.com It sure puts our "stuff" pursuing into perspective at this time of the year.
love
Mom

 

Post a Comment

<< Home