Tuesday, November 27, 2007

SMRT

Just for fun, and as per my brother Aaron's request, here's a list of post-secondary courses I've taken. Makes me giggle, actually. Partly because I seriously can't remember all the courses I've taken, and I know there are more. And partly because I went off on some rather amusing educational tangents. And partly because I know that at least a tiny little piece of something I learned in every single one of these classes is something I carry with me today (in a good, makes-me-who-I-am kind of way).

Astronomy
Communication Planning
Contexts in Canadian Literature
Drama in the Classroom
Educational Psychology
Effective Communication Tools
English Narrative Structure
Fairy Tales and Culture
Fiction for Young Adults
French
Intro to Computer Programming
Intro to Criminal Justice
Intro to Theatre & Film
Intro Psych
Lighting Design
Make-Up for Stage & Screen
Managing the Public Relations Function
Media Coaching
Media Planning
Media Relations
Philosophy of Educational Thought
Professional Style & Editing
Public Relations Theory and Practice
Shakespeare
Teaching & Learning Principles
Working Effectively with At-Risk Students
Writing for Public Relations

Okay, well, maybe I don't use the Astronomy :)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At November 28, 2007 8:43 AM, Blogger gloria said...

Wow, you are smart!

I once took a BluePrint Reading course. Guess where!

 
At November 28, 2007 12:55 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

Yeah well. I'm guessing it was the same place that I used my knowledge of working with difficult, at-risk children on the person I worked for :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home