Thursday, November 15, 2007

Pictures - Lots of 'Em!

When it rains, it pours. For those of you wanting to catch up on the last six weeks of my life in pictorial form, you are in for a treat tonight! Make yourself a cup of tea first, though. And pace yourself. I've picked through the hundreds and hundreds (and hundreds) of pictures I had to choose from, and there are still LOTS for you to wade through if you so choose.

Click here for pictures from Joints in Motion in Athens.

Click here for pictures from our Athens vacation time.

Click here for pictures from Part One of our cruise:
Mykonos, Greece and Kusadasi & Ephesus, Turkey.

Click here for pictures from Part Two of our cruise:
Patmos, Rhodes, Lindos, Crete & Santorini, Greece.

Click here for pictures from our time in London.

And last but certainly not least... Wedding pictures! Here's Part One and Part Two, because I had a really hard time narrowing them down. (Thanks, Kristen, for doing such amazing work! We love them.)

So there you go! Enjoy. I've certainly enjoyed experiencing every moment that is captured here, and I'm so excited to share them with you :)

Labels: , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

At November 16, 2007 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, I can't wait!! I'll have to pace myself for sure since I'm on dial-up : (

 
At November 16, 2007 2:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved looking at ALL of the pictures - except couldn't access Part 2 of the Greek cruise. Thanks so much!

 
At November 16, 2007 3:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

P.S. Part 2 Greek cruise repeated Part 1.

 
At November 16, 2007 11:55 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

Thanks for the heads-up! Should be fixed now :)

 
At November 19, 2007 5:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, so you can probably see how long I spent looking at your pictures last night if you look at the time stamps of ALL the comments I left (and the only reason there aren't more comments is because it would have looked silly to keep saying "what amazing views" or "you're so lucky" or "what a great shot" to like 300 pictures. So I just picked a few. They were ALL lovely, Lindsay! It looks like you had such a fabulous time. : )

 

Post a Comment

<< Home