Thursday, November 01, 2007

Safe and Sound

4.54 pm in Athens.

We're here, safe and sound - and exhausted. But in Athens, and with Geoff, so I'm good :)

We just found out that the hotel we're staying at until Monday has laptops available to borrow - free of charge - with wireless internet. So I should be able to do a passable job of updating my blog from here, which makes me happy.

And the wireless is awesome, because I can blog from wherever we decide to hang out for a bit. Today, we chose the library - an amazing room full of fresh flowers and books about Greece, with a view of the Temple of Zeus. Happy sigh.

Anyway. Off to explore. And find some FOOD.

Labels: , ,

6 Comments:

At November 01, 2007 11:29 AM, Blogger Crystal said...

I am so jealous right now. A library AND a view?

Not fair.

It's cold and dreary and gray today.

Blech.

 
At November 01, 2007 2:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

GREAT! Keep enjoying...I'm a little jealous of your views:)

 
At November 01, 2007 9:25 PM, Blogger esther said...

yes i ditto that...
very jealous :)

have FUN!!

 
At November 02, 2007 9:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow!! That's all I can say...So lucky : ) Take LOTS of pictures.

 
At November 02, 2007 9:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I remember one of my favorite things in Athens was going to one of the markets. It was really neat and there were lots of little shops close to it that were fun to browse...I remember these cute little cafes around it and there was so much to see. We ended up getting lost because we just wandered from store to store and shopped. Good times.

 
At November 02, 2007 11:04 AM, Blogger gloria said...

Green, totally green.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home