Friday, October 26, 2007

Guest Book

Believe it or not, I hadn't really taken the time to take a close look at our wedding guest book - until tonight. We paged through it quickly when our families were over after the wedding, but I had so much fun REALLY looking at it tonight - all the Polaroids of our guests and their quirky little comments. I couldn't resist sharing some highlights...

"Good work! You turned out better than I thought. PS - You picked a nice wife."
- Geoff's nephew Niles

"Lindsay, my favourite niece. (Don't tell the others!)"
- My aunt Verna (sorry)

"We couldn't ave been prouder."
- My dad, being a brat

"Beautiful wedding, especially the flower girls."
- Steve & Val (Anica & Sophie's parents)

"To Geoff and L-Train..."
- Kris (way to keep an old, overused nickname alive)

"God bless as your lives transform into a beautiful marriage..."
- Rocky (was that really necessary?)

"What a beautiful couple you make! (It deserves a double exclamation, but I'll tone it down for you on your special day.)"
- Crystal, my grammar buddy

"Zyra needs a playmate."
- George & Lara (hint taken but not necessarily appreciated)

"I look forward to borrowing your new Tupperware."
- Zack, who never leaves our house (read: fridge) empty-handed

"From: Just Chuck."
- Chuck, single and unapologetic

"XOX XOX XOX"
- Lise pretty much covered the page (how very French of her)

Photo Highlights:
- My cousin Chris saluting the camera
- Rocky, who appeared in multiple pictures with ladies who didn't have dates ;)
- Geoff's 'grandma' Katherine, who was standing near the punch table... and was about the same height as the countertop - adorable

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At October 26, 2007 8:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didn't realize I had such smart grandkids like Niles:)

 
At October 27, 2007 9:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's great! What a good memory to hold onto.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home