Monday, April 16, 2007

Weekend Update

My weekend, Memento-style.

My hair is now darker than ever, compliments of a late-night dye job in my bathroom yesterday. Not sure how I feel about it - it's practically black - but it's fun, at least for now. It's only hair.

Geoff and I get to meet George & Lara's new addition, Zyra, last night at St B. I wish I had a picture to show, because she is an absolutely gorgeous baby girl.

Spent Sunday with the fam - lunch at Jessie & Kevin's, then the afternoon with my parents and Aaron & Cait. I finally got around to copying some of my mom's recipes that I'm constantly calling her for and then losing.

Went to the Boys Like Girls and HelloGoodbye concert on Saturday. Holy cow. I have never felt so old in my life... Overheard: 'Wanna go get a Slurpee? We should totally go get Slurpees. But, like, my mom will be here to pick us up at 10.30. So we should totally go get Slurpess, but we totally have to be back by 10.30 or else my mom will KILL ME.' Also overheard: 'Did you see the picture I took with my cell phone? It's totally going on my MySpace tonight, and Tracey will be SO jealous.' And also overheard: 'Let's all wear our t-shirts to school on Monday!'

Spent Saturday shopping with my mom, after brunch at Cora's (yum).

And now you're all caught up :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

At April 16, 2007 12:34 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Loved your concert conversations!!! It's funny how suddenly we're the old ones at concerts. I felt like that when we went to the Disciple/Decyfer Down/Fireflight concert. I felt that we should have been chaperones or something. Hope you have a great week!

 
At April 16, 2007 3:30 PM, Blogger gloria said...

forget the baby pic, show me a pic of Geoff! Dish girl, 5Ws!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home