Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Off to a Good Start

It was a very good morning. At Cora's, I discovered something that totally made my day, possibly my week: 'real' yummy Montreal bagels. Ms. Groeneveld introduced them into my world this summer, and I've been craving them ever since my plane landed again in Winnipeg. Turns out, Cora sells them by the half-dozen - just minutes from my house. Awesome.

My hair is *slightly* lighter than it was yesterday, when I had a minor freak-out over my witch-like appearance. It's kind of growing on me. (But I'm still contemplating stripping it all out and being blonde for the summer, one last time before I'm probably too old.)

And today is field trip day. My media class is heading over to the new CTV studio after work for a tour, quick seminar on how to effectively plan and buy a television ad campaign, and observing their live evening news broadcast. Should be mildly interesting.

Now, I must go discover why a coworker just walked past my desk muttering 'WOMEN!' and shaking his clenched fist in the general direction of Christine, Asta, and I :)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home