Monday, September 18, 2006

Not Quite Dead Yet

The stupid plants won't die. They look sick, but they most definitely do NOT look dead.

Kari-Ann and I have more than a few things in common. One of them is our need to be successful. Basically, if we think we won't win at something - or at least be very good at it - we generally won't bother signing up in the first place. I never would have guessed I'd be unsuccessful at killing a houseplant.

This morning, Kyle, Chuck, and I assessed the situation and made the call to leave one under the sink and put the other in our freezer. They both look more sick now than they did this morning. But still not dead.

So, here at the end of Day Four, the score stands: Plants - 2, Lindsay - 0.

L

Plant A, after four days under the sink


Plant B, after three days under the sink and 8.5 hours in the freezer

2 Comments:

At September 19, 2006 10:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Try taking them out of their dirt

 
At September 20, 2006 8:34 AM, Blogger ka said...

I'm with you Linds. This would drive me CRAZY! Not a project I would sign up for willingly... Is it sad and pathetic if you can't even kill something successfully? :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home