Thursday, September 21, 2006

No, I would NOT like fries with that...

Once again, I've been distracted from my intended rant... I was all
worked up about something while I was getting ready for work this
morning, and by the time I got here, my deep frustration had been
displaced by newer news about - among other things - TiVo-proof
advertising, the whole idea of overthrowing your PM while he's out of
the country, and Rosie calling Oprah 'a tiny bit gay' on national
television.

So here was my original topic du jour: McDonalds has announced that
they'll be retrofitting some of their 'kitchens' in order to
accommodate serving all-day breakfast.

THIS IS A TERRIBLE IDEA, RONALD. Or whoever's stupid idea this was...
Come to think of it, my money's on Grimace.

Em and I were actually discussing this very thing last week, and we
decided that what makes the Sausage & Egg McMuffin / Hashbrowns / OJ
combo so amazing is the fact that you can only get it before 11 am.
Make it available all the time, and no one will care. It would be
like having your birthday every day, or Christmas.

First the end of the Two Cheeseburger Meal, now this? Come on. Is
nothing sacred to you people?!

L

1 Comments:

At September 25, 2006 1:57 PM, Blogger ka said...

Millions of children are being deprived the opportunity to set their alarm for 10:45, rush to McDonalds for the breakfast poison of their choice, and then roll back into bed. Who'd a thunk McDonalds would rob children of this important life step.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home