Sunday, April 02, 2006

Celebrity Sighting

In the wake of the Junos, I've decided to go with a celebrity-themed Monday morning distraction this week...

Em and I dressed up as a witch and a princess this past Halloween. But if we were going for celebrity-themed disguises, who would our best bets be? I plugged our pic into a face recognition website - you can giggle at the results here.

Then register yourself (it's free!) and play with some of your own pics... I've been amused for hours. And I must admit - I'm just a little bit curious to know which famous people resemble my friends :)

L

2 Comments:

At April 04, 2006 10:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey. get this: jessica alba. Then I put in some of my weirder pictures. AND THEN: twice lindsay, twice it said i looked like Jon Stewart. From Jessica to Jon. I don't get it.

 
At April 04, 2006 11:26 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

Jon Stewart? Were you making a funny face in the pic? Too funny.

Mmm... Jon Stewart. Second only to George Clooney in my books. Maybe tied.

L

 

Post a Comment

<< Home