Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Penguins and TWO

Just picked this up for Briony on my lunch break today...



The cuteness factor is almost overwhelming, isn't it? There were a few girlier options, but the kid *loves* penguins and we just couldn't resist.

SO EXCITED to start moving beyond the world of diaper bags (even though I guess I never *technically* had a diaper bag for her)... These tiny little milestones are so exciting, but they carry a healthy portion of sadness with them too.

My baby is turning two, people. TWO YEARS OLD. I have absolutely no idea how that happened.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

At September 28, 2010 12:51 PM, Blogger Aaron Scott said...

THIS IS AMAZING.

I should pick one up for myself.

 
At September 28, 2010 1:00 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

You really should. (They have lunch bags too...)

 
At September 28, 2010 2:04 PM, Blogger Danae said...

CUTE!! Lately Ben has loved wearing his backpack (he just has an MEC mini pack), and he walks around saying "I go on bus, I go school..." *Sigh*, they do grow up too fast :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home