Friday, August 27, 2010

One Moment With Briony

Today brought a couple of major milestones...

Briony's first attempt at walking on tiptoe. SO CUTE. She's kind of awesome at it already!

Briony's first successful independent singing of 'Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star' - she sang the entire song a couple of times today. Might be my new favourite thing of hers, though I'm rather partial to the 'I Love...' songs that we're still hearing regularly around here (especially when the sings about loving mama... and sometimes when she sings about loving baby ducks :)

Briony's first traumatic rash. When I first laid eyes on her after work today, I PANICKED. It looked like measles. Some quick internet research and a call to our pediatrician confirmed that it's something called exanthema subitum - which actually completely explains her weird scary fever earlier this week. The rash is nasty-looking but not contagious or uncomfortable to her at all. I'm already dreading leaving the house with her this week and needing to explain to a hundred anxious mommy strangers that she doesn't have leprosy. SIGH. We might be staying home for a little while.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home