Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday Smile

I'm a little torn about over-promoting this because I feel like it - in some way - kind of killed the awesomeness of the flash mob for me by Oprah-izing it (yes, I just made that a word - I'm a writer and I can do whatever I want, so there). And then the Black Eyed Peas changed up the lyrics... Sigh.

But it did make me smile (and I'm pretty sure that it will make you smile too). And so... Friday Smile.



PS - Thanks for posting a link, Jess! I came on my computer this morning to look for this online and - BAM! - there it was on Facebook.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At September 14, 2009 10:16 AM, Blogger Black Out Photography said...

Ya, it was super "oprah-crap-tastic", But I <3 the BEPs. Though, oprah screaming "THAT'S SO COOL" the whole time did put another huge damper on it. lol.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home