Thursday, July 23, 2009

Wright Family Math

0 = number of freelance work hours I've received so far this week
*may be related: also very close to the number of dollars I currently have in my bank account, hehe

2 = number of tiny teeth in Briony's mouth two days ago

3 = number of tiny teeth in Briony's mouth yesterday

4 = number of tiny teeth in Briony's mouth today

5 = average number of hours I've been sleeping per 24 hour period

5 = number of days left until my final paper + two homework assignments are due for my class

7 = number of weeks it took for my doctor to locate my lost ultrasound results that, apparently, confirmed that I do in fact have gallstones

25.2 = number of hours left until my pedicure appointment

17,000 = number of shifts Geoff is working this month

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At July 23, 2009 11:33 AM, Anonymous Marilyn said...

Right on, Briony. I could tell you were working on them:) Ask Geoff re the remedy for gallstones. It worked for me. As for work...it looks like homework is it!

 
At July 23, 2009 1:59 PM, Blogger ka said...

OMG - is this my friend Lindsay, the English major, doing math? Wow. :)

PS - Scarlett has only teethed in pairs, for whatever reason. Two come in at a time - including the two new molars I just found the other day. I've loved it so far. By my math, that means we should only have half as much teething no-fun-ness!

 
At July 23, 2009 10:26 PM, Blogger Lindsay said...

Marilyn - Thanks, I'll ask him...

KA - Why are YOU doing math now?! Two wrongs do not make a right... I think :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home