Sunday, July 19, 2009

I Have A New Auntie!

Hi, it's Briony here... My mommy's pretty tired from the wedding this weekend, so I decided to help her blog (I had a lot that I wanted to show you anyway). It was a very beautiful wedding. And the very best part is that Uncle Aaron married Auntie Cait, and we don't have to use airquotes around the word "auntie" any more!

I wasn't actually *at* the wedding - my Auntie Emily came and picked me up and babysat me - but I was there to help get everything ready and to take lots of pictures. Here are a few that I wanted you to see...

Here is me helping Auntie Cait get ready for her wedding:


Photo and video editing at www.OneTrueMedia.com


She looked so beautiful! Well, you can see for yourself.



This is where all the guests sat to watch them get married.



Auntie Cait and the other people in the wedding party walked in over this bridge...



...around the pond...



...to the gazebo where she married Uncle Aaron.



Before I left, I got to spend time with some people I know. And I got a ride from my great-grandma on her scooter.



Mady was such a pretty flower girl, and we spent lots of time together giggling and playing on this bench before she had to get to work.



Hope you had a great wedding day, Uncle Aaron + Auntie Cait!



Love, Briony (and Chloe)



PS - I was SO MAD at my mommy when I found out that there was a fun party that I missed after the wedding. And it was a DANCE PARTY! If only I was as old as Mady and Sophie and Anica... They got to stay. And I heard they knew some cool dance moves.



Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At July 20, 2009 7:41 PM, Blogger Margaret said...

Beautiful blog Briony! Where was this wedding held?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home